воскресенье, 9 февраля 2020 г.

THE POLICE CANARY IN A COALMINE MP3 DOWNLOAD

There is no politic gas pollution To our troubled air pollution Have no faith in Cops-stick-tution From a bloody air pollution. There's a little black spot on the sun today That's my soul up there It's the same old thing as yesterday That's my soul up there. A year has passed since I broke my nose I should have stopped bowling right from the start Only bones can keep me together Only love can mend your stripes but love can break your water. Daddy always says to do the dishes, there's only so much more that he can take. There's a little black spot on the sun today It's Christmas, so I'll pay It's the same old thing as yesterday It's Christmas, so I'll pay. I have to tell you just how I feel I was shaggin' with another boy. Devil and the deep blue sea behind me Panties in the air, you'll never find me. the police canary in a coalmine mp3

Uploader: Zulukinos
Date Added: 12 January 2015
File Size: 39.9 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 56725
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Live In Buenos Aires. There are also Cnary Police misheard lyrics stories also available. You can see through me, the young apprentice Caught between the silly man's courage.

Every smile you fake Every claim you stake I'll be watching you. He sees his family home now Looming in his headlights The pain upstairs that make his eyeballs ache. For more information about the misheard lyrics available on this site, please read our FAQ.

the police canary in a coalmine mp3

When the world comes crashing down, you make z best of what's still around. If we share this nightmare We can dream Spiritus Mundi. There is no politic gas pollution To our troubled air pollution Have no faith in Cops-stick-tution From a bloody air pollution.

the police canary in a coalmine mp3

I stood here before inside the pouring rain With the water in circles running around my brain I guess I'm always hoping that you'd end this way But it's my destiny to be the king of pain. There's a black cat caught in a high treetop There's a frightful racket and the wind won't stop.

You consider me a young apprentice Caught between Godzilla and Cognees Hidden a task by you if I should linger. I invite you, my place Slowly my big cousin holds my suitcase. When the world is running down, you make the best dumpling stew around.

BPM for Canary In A Coalmine (The Police) - GetSongBPM

Every snout you fake I reclaim your stake I'll be blushing you. The Police - Greatest Hits. I've seen Sting do this song solo once, as well as with Peter Gabriel just 2 years ago. I had Stuie before inside the pouring rain With the water in cycles running 'round my brain I guess I'm always open then you'll end this rain But it's Manna Stoony to be the king of pain.

I send an SMS to the word, I hope that someone gets my message in the butt hole.

There's a black hat caught in a high treetop There's a flag-pole rag and the wind won't stop. We do our best to review entries as they come in, but we can't possibly know every lyric to every song. A-goo goo goo, a-ga ga poloce Is all I want to say to you A-goo goo goo, a-ga ga ga The innocence will pull me through A-goo goo goo, a-ga ga ga Is all I want to say to you A-goo goo goo, a-ga ga ga The meaningless and all that's through. Another suburban family morning Cooalmine mother screaming at the wall.

The Police Canary In A Coalmine

I will turn your face to mallo blaster or I will burn your face, you yellow bastard. Asperger's syndrome for Muriel Ward. De do do do, de da da da Is all I want to say to you De do do do, de da da da Their innocence will pull me through De do do do, de da da da Is all I want to say to you De do do do, de da da da They're meaningless and all that's true. Another working day has ended Only the rush hour hell to face.

This page contains all the misheard lyrics for The Police that have been submitted to this site and the old collection from inthe80s started in I'll invite you back to my place It's only mine because it holds my suitcase.

Please use the link next to each misheard lyric to suggest a correction. He sees his family whole now, looming in his headlights He climbs upstairs that drinks his apple tea. When the worlds comes crashin' down, you make the best pot of stew around. I've stood here before inside the pouring rain With the wondering circles running 'round my brain I guess I'm always hoping that you'd end this way But it's my destiny to be the king of pain.

Since the year He sees his family whole now, looming in his headlights He pain upstairs that makes his eyeballs ache.

the police canary in a coalmine mp3

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий